Links & INFORMATION
- GOOGLE REVIEWS of our business
- eKOMI REVIEWS from around the world
- Tourism Whitsundays – Compare all companies
- How’s the Weather?
- Whitsunday Provisioning – Catering Made Simple
- Airport Transfers
- AQUA DIVE – All of your snorkelling needs
- ABSOLUTE AIRLIE – When you want to match your sailing adventures on land – These guys are brilliant. Walk and talk our wonderful region with the Eco focused, Indigenous inspired team from Absolute Airlie
- Palm Bay – Unique Island Accommodation
- Coral Sea Marina / Resort
- Gold Coast Sailing Options on SUNBIRD
- PLEASE HELP US SAVE OUR MARINE PARKS – Join the BIG BLUE ARMY – It’s going to take millions of us ……..saveourmarinelife.org.au/
TERMS & CONDITIONS & CONTRACTS AND TIPS
- HIRE AGREEMENT – Your Portland Roads Hire Agreement (Your Contract) for all vessels Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions
- BOOK NOW PAY NOW Terms (BNPN)
- Pre-Charter Notes – LUCY
- Pre Charter Notes – Portland Roads
- Pre-Charter Notes – Southern Man
- Pre-Charter Notes Ruby Sunday
- Pre-Charter Notes Due West
Ah! So that's what it's all about ??
NO SMOKING – NO BUTTS
Our oceans and beaches are not the world’s biggest ashtray, despite billions of cigarette butts making their way there every year
After a recent Platinum Charter our Director found one too many butts in our Coral Sea; along with thousands of butts on an eastern shore beach at Rattray Island. Add to this too many close calls on the vessels, where soft rules had made it possible for smoking near flammable gas and petroleum products.
We now CELEBRATE being a SMOKE FREE business and our vessels a Smoke Free environments – No Butts !
When you take your next fresh breath
Celebrate with us as we do ALL WE CAN to rid our planet of an
even bigger polluter than plastic – CIGARETTE BUTTS
Thanks to ECOearth.org for this brilliant fish depiction
Accessibility across our fleet to all guests is not always possible.
Access to our beautiful boats is via steep marina ramps, that do not cater well for wheel chair movement or low levels of sightedness.
Our vessels cannot be boarded via a ramp and the multilevel nature and confines of our sailing vessels make onboard movement impractical for some.
This is not to say that we can’t accommodate everyone. If you are adventurous enough and you wish to make your ability to access our vessels possible, please give us a call and together we will try to make some magic happen (No promises, however we will try)